First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
cannot delete security
Q2007 R4, WXP. I have a security shown as SEC_1 that I cannot delete. When I generate a report for transactions involving that security, it finds none. How can I delete it? ... 5 Feb 2007 18:19
cannot delete security
Q2007 R4, WXP. I have a security shown as SEC_1 that I cannot delete. When I generate a report for transactions involving that security, it finds none. How can I delete it? ... 8 Feb 2007 09:36
Performance problem (after One Step Update)?
This one has me. Started I think about Jan 1st. Now, when I jump from register to register, even to an account that has very few transactions, it takes an inordinate amount of time to lose the hours glass indication windows is busy. Especially in my checking account, when I add a new entry, takes about 15-30... 2 Feb 2007 19:53
What does bindcontent.exe do??
Reason is when I try to install Q H&B I get progress bar that acts normal then stops about 3 blocks from done. I stop the bindcontent.exe process and Quicken appears to finish and says sucessful install yet when I try to run it I get a erro screen that says Quicken files ar corrupted and I need to reinstall. If I... 21 Jan 2007 20:04
Validate
Is there a risk of messing things up by using validate in Quicken? Jeff ... 21 Jan 2007 15:54
Quicken Server problems?
I am trying to create abrand new quicken file. So, I am setting up my accounts in a new file and they all set up fine, except to. All the Direct Connect accounts are fine. One Web Connect account is fine, but two other Web Connect accounts (two seperate banks) are returing OL-293-B. Anyone else having serve... 11 Jan 2007 22:55
Move data to new QDF?
Is there a way to do an export/import, moving ALL data from one QDF to a new QDF? I've got a rather large (18MB) QDF file that has a lot of historical info (stock ack dates, basis costs, etc.); however it is not "holding up well" (or alternatively Quicken itself is broken). I see lots of small problems; e.g., ... 10 Jan 2007 00:06
File not backed up
I'm getting the dreaded "File NOT backed up" message, with no other detail. Looks like it did actually back up the QDF, QPH, and QSD files, in spite of the message. The file validates ok. What next? Thanks! -- When you are arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing. ....Unknown ... 12 Jan 2007 14:41
how long should I keep receipts?
Using Quicken 2005, on Win Xp pro. From a practical point of view, how long should I keep receipts? Any IRS guidelines? In general, I'm looking for any "best practices" regarding how most Quicken users deal with receipts. Do most people keep them for a year, for example, then shred them? Related questions ... 17 Dec 2006 11:33
update on HSBC
Just got an email from HSBC - after December 10, 2006 there is not going to be DirectConnect any longer, only WebConnect. It's a step backward, in my view. ... 7 Nov 2006 21:10