From: nemo on
Q2007 R4, WXP. I have a security shown as SEC_1 that I cannot delete. When
I generate a report for transactions involving that security, it finds none.
How can I delete it?

From: Stubby on
nemo wrote:
> Q2007 R4, WXP. I have a security shown as SEC_1 that I cannot delete. When
> I generate a report for transactions involving that security, it finds none.
> How can I delete it?

Delete from all accounts that have held the security. Do a File>compact
the folders. Somebody still has a handle on it.
From: nemo on
I don't find File>compact. Do you mean Validate?