From: homerjs on
I am trying to create abrand new quicken file. So, I am setting up my
accounts in a new file and they all set up fine, except to.

All the Direct Connect accounts are fine. One Web Connect account is
fine, but two other Web Connect accounts (two seperate banks) are
returing OL-293-B.

Anyone else having server problems? Or could the problem be on my end?

From: Porter Smith on
homerjs(a)softhome.net wrote in news:1168558259.396769.214800
@p59g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

> I am trying to create abrand new quicken file. So, I am setting up my
> accounts in a new file and they all set up fine, except to.
>
> All the Direct Connect accounts are fine. One Web Connect account is
> fine, but two other Web Connect accounts (two seperate banks) are
> returing OL-293-B.
>
> Anyone else having server problems? Or could the problem be on my end?

I was getting the same error this AM. I tried again around 5PM (EST) and it
connected to all FIs just fine. (Q 2007 Deluxe)

Pages: 1
Prev: Move data to new QDF?
Next: Validate