From: Dan on
Reason is when I try to install Q H&B I get progress bar that
acts normal then stops about 3 blocks from done.
I stop the bindcontent.exe process and Quicken appears to finish and
says sucessful install yet when I try to run it I get a erro screen
that says Quicken files ar corrupted and I need to reinstall. If I
leave bindcontent.exe alome Quicken install progreess bar stays right
at the place it stopped.. Any ideas? using xp I would like ot upgrade
to 2007 from my 2006 which I uninstalled before trying to install
2007.. Thanks for any help