First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Quicken Deluxe Update R7 Fail
Was notified this morinng that the R7 patch was available, but all attempts to install it (including manually) failed. Reviewing the update.log file, it appears that the patch was sucessful for all files except one called convert_stub.dat. The error message is: RTPatch error ept0036: Old file not found. However, ... 28 Oct 2009 15:06
LA MEJOR INVERSION
Mejor Inversi�n! Rentabilidades anteriores: 2004 (92.4%), 2005 (110.2%), 2006 (116%), 2007 (135.9%), 2008 (180%). http://www.vanfunds.com/index.html?ref=inversycapit ... 19 Oct 2009 17:31
Missing sound
After all these years did Intuit finally drop the entry music for Q2010? Mine is silent as it loads. ----------------------------------------------- Gary .. ... 20 Oct 2009 23:24
Upgrade problem
I live in Australia and have two copies of Personal Lite, because I have two desktop computers. On desktop #2, I used to have Quicken Personal Lite 2007 installed. I tried to upgrade to Personal Lite 2009, but it apparently doesn't install properly, and the old version still shows. But when I try to run the ... 7 Oct 2009 23:06
Tracking commodities
Greetings and Salutations I'm sure that this question has come up before, but does anyone have a means to track commodities in Quicken? As in fetch the price of copper, silver, gold, wheat, or West Texas crude? I long ago gave up trying to track foreign exchange holdings in Quicken, and the commodity account ... 9 Oct 2009 03:51
Change Quicken Personal Lite to another computer
I bought Quicken Personal Lite 2009 here in Australia, where I live and use it. The vendor here is a company called 'Reckon'. I don't know whether that is also the vendor in other countries. The technical specifications of the Australian version differ from those of the US version, which I used when I lived ... 22 Sep 2009 06:10
how to track RSU (Restricted Stock Units) in Quicken?
Any guidance on how to track RSUs in Quicken2008 (or any other version)? TIA, --R ... 22 Sep 2009 01:50
Cash Balance errors
Q09H&B, started to notice a cash balance difference between what Q was saying and what my brokers Web site/monthly statements were saying. I suspect it is the way my brokers website downloads my transactions?. When I receive a dividend and entry is made into a line giving the date, the action as "ReinDiv" and... 21 Sep 2009 14:32
Problem updating FranklinTempleton on Q2009Deluxe
Everything else seems to be updating fine, but not my Franklin Templeton funds. It used to work, and stopped some months ago. I reported it to Franklin Templeton and they called me back a few days later and said everything is working fine from their end. They even tested update with their own accounts, witho... 18 Sep 2009 09:56
False Tax Item Icon?
I’m using Q2008 HB but have no business items. The tax item “Medical” was broken into subcategories which included tax item “Drugs prescription” but also “Medical nondeductible” under which over-the- counter drugs and equipment fall. I just made an entry for the later and found that the icon with the check mark ... 13 Sep 2009 20:33