From: Thomas Bartlett on
I live in Australia and have two copies of Personal Lite, because I have two
desktop computers. On desktop #2, I used to have Quicken Personal Lite 2007
installed. I tried to upgrade to Personal Lite 2009, but it apparently
doesn't install properly, and the old version still shows. But when I try
to run the EXE file in the folder for the 2007 version, I get an error
message, saying it can't run. When I try to uninstall it from Control
Panel, it can't be uninstalled; the error message says, "Error 1316. A
network error occurred while attempting to read from the file
C:\Windows\installer\Quicken2007.msi".

What can I do to resolve this and get back to work? Thanks for constructive
help.

Thomas

Pages: 1
Prev: Tracking commodities