From: Thomas Bartlett on
I bought Quicken Personal Lite 2009 here in Australia, where I live and use
it. The vendor here is a company called 'Reckon'. I don't know whether
that is also the vendor in other countries. The technical specifications of
the Australian version differ from those of the US version, which I used
when I lived in the USA, and data cannot be easily transferred between them,
in my experience.

My question is this: the jacket of my Quicken Personal Lite 2009's disk
says that I have purchased a single user license for installation on one
computer only. Now I'd like to remove it from that computer and re-install
on another computer. Will I need to do some communication with the vendor?