First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Stock price basis
I inherited stock in 1983. Mostly, I have let the the dividends reinvest for all this time. However I didn't start using Quicken until the late 1980s. Now I want to determine the basis price for the stock(s) in a way that will stand up to an IRS audit if necessary. The data available on the current transfer ag... 19 Dec 2009 19:14
Home Depot Credit Credit Card?
How Do I set up a Home Depot Credit Card in Quicken 2010? Can this be done? ... 15 Dec 2009 14:27
Quicken 2010 for $28
>Free shipping Ummm, well yes. Considering that it's an electronic download, if there was a charge for shipping, I don't think people would be real happy... ... 13 Dec 2009 12:04
Associating payments with a loan
I've got a loan (on my vehicle) that I had previously set up so that payments I was already making start automatically getting applied to the loan by Quicken. Quicken determines how much of that payment was applied to the principle and to the interest and every time my automatic payment went out, Quicken knew to a... 11 Dec 2009 18:01
Windows 7
Would like to hear from anyone using Windows 7 and installed Q2010 from disc as to how it worked. ... 6 Jan 2010 08:22
Two securities - different names - merging to one name
Hope someone can help and consider this situation. Not urgent, but reassurance would be nice. Because of bookkeeping (I probably set this up wrong a 30 years ago, but be that as it may), I had a security for 100 shares in certificate form I originally named called "XYZ 100" . It spun off re-invested dividends... 10 Dec 2009 20:05
Config Folder with FILIST.QFI File Suddenly on Desktop
After closing Quicken 2009, I noticed a new folder had appeared on my desktop, called "Config". Inside there is a single file called FILIST.QFI. What is this? Can I safely delete it or will doing that somehow screw up Quicken? -- M C Hamster "Big Wheel Keep on Turnin'" -- Creedence Clearwater Revival ... 10 Dec 2009 18:59
Question re: Quicken 2008
I just bought a stock, and the cost of the stock is not subtracted from my balance. It has an "N/A" listed and in clicking that it says it was either a boughtX transaction or says that placeholder entries don't affect the balance. I've never owned this stock before, and I've never had this happen. Any suggestion... 11 Dec 2009 00:28
Quicken 2010 Edit
Is there a way to change the account number on a payee without setting up a new payee. The edit function function for a payee seems to not offer it. Jerry ... 7 Dec 2009 11:45
Investment account link to cash
Hello: I have an investment account that is linked to a cash account. Each month I reconcile the cash account. For last month, I cannot reconcile the cash. I download the information monthly from the brokerage. For last month, there are security purchases and sales. Some of the transactions downloaded correctly whi... 30 Dec 2009 10:52