First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
How many times can Quicken 2010 be installed ?
With Microsoft Money,it could only be activated 2x without paying again.How does this work with Quicken.I like to reformat each year .Thanks ... 3 Nov 2009 13:43
mint.com
I use Mint to track my accounts, like American Express Bank, Charles Schwab Bank (Savings) and Discover Bank that can't download into Quicken. I also like that my Bank of America and FIA credit cards notify me of transactions, Quicken only downloads those cards once a month. ... 1 Nov 2009 16:33
New PC with Windows 7
Starting to look for new pc with Windows 7 but so far what I am finding are lacking in much software like Quicken. Has anyone purchased a new pc that had Quicken on it, and if so where and model number. TIA ... 4 Nov 2009 20:50
Q09 Wrong splash screen is back...
Hank Arnold wrote: I reported earlier about Q09 posting the 08 splash screen after a fresh install. I ended up renaming a SLASH.BMP file and it restored the 09 splash screen. Well, I downloaded and installed the "fix" for the R7 upgrade issue. I went ahead and ran it without deleting the previous vers... 3 Nov 2009 13:43
Problem with Quicken Premier 2009/2010
I turned of the duplicate check number warning. I got my first date change today. I clicked Accept and Quicken closed. I tried it again clicking on the Accept at the bottom of the page, Quicken closed. I started Quicken for the 3rd time. This time I clicked on Accept All and it worked. Quicken did not clo... 15 Nov 2009 18:54
Quicken and Windows 7 (64-bit): won't show Open File dialog
I installed Windows 7 (64-bit) last Thursday (Oct. 22, the day it was released). First I installed Quicken 2008, the version I owned and have been using on Windows XP. No problems with the installation. When I tried to open a Quicken data file (either by selecting File/Open from the menu or by responding to th... 28 Oct 2009 15:06
Email quicken data file
How do I e-mail a quicken data file? ... 28 Oct 2009 21:48
Quicken 2010 R2 crashes trying to update transactions
Evan, have you noticed whether there is any consistency in what application you are left with after Quicken closes. I've had a similar problem with one of my accounts and the symptom is that on any attempt to open or download to that account, Quicken closes, and leaves me in a browser window. It has been dis... 5 Nov 2009 21:12
Q2009 R7 patch error - fixed via email/download
well... just wanted to let you know that I had added my email to the Quicken support area looking for a resolution to the Quicken 2009 R7 patching error. Received an email today from Quicken - that basically said...... remove/un-install Quicken and then download & re-install via one of the internal links provid... 28 Oct 2009 20:42
Q2010D -- number of installations
How many different machines can Quicken 2010 be (legally) installed on? On any one machine, how many different users can use Q? ... 22 Oct 2009 23:02