First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Quicken 2010 Cost Basis problem
I upgraded to 2010 from 2007 about 3 weeks ago. After doing a Year End Net Worth, I found the figure was off by a considerable amount. A little tracking and I found that the Cost Basis for most of my Investment accounts is completely wrong. Haven't figured out why yet but I did determine that by deleting the transa... 9 Jan 2010 14:04
Disappearing Tool Bar
When I start Q10, the tool bar isn't shown. I have to go to View, uncheck Show toolbar, then check Show toolbar again. I display the Account List at startup. Whassup? ... 6 Jan 2010 08:22
Quicken's IRR
As I have stated many times, Quicken's Internal Rate of Return calculation is used widely for reports. But it is not correct. Avoid it for any planning activities. ... 6 Jan 2010 08:22
Quicken and Flash cookies
A recent discussion in a Windows security forum discussed the privacy dangers of Flash cookies. It mentioned that Quicken was a Flash program and one user reported that deleting Flash cookies disrupted her Quicken's proper functioning forcing her to have to restore her datafile and re-install the program. ht... 4 Jan 2010 04:49
getting rid of an category association
I have a trash company called "AAA Recycling ......" Even though I have it linked its transaction to a category about trash, Quicken 2008 sometimes links it to my Auto category instead. Of course I correct it as I accept the downloaded transaction but is there a way to permanently unlink it from the faulty cate... 4 Jan 2010 04:49
Can Ikeep Q2008 and install 2010?
I can't find the answer to my question googling, on groups or in the wild. I would like to keep Q2008 on the same machine AND install Q2010 (both are the deluxe version US flavor). Is this possible, and what precautions do I need to take? -- Best regards Han email address is invalid ... 6 Jan 2010 08:22
Another minor complaint
I upgraded from Q99 to Q2010 in XP, SP3. One minor complaint is that if the old Quicken icon is pinned to the Start Menu, the install process does not replace the icon with the new one. You have to change the icon manually, with Q10 closed. ... 3 Jan 2010 11:35
minor problem #1 with Q10
On 1/1/2010 10:47 AM, Hank Arnold wrote: Hank Arnold wrote: I've installed Q10 over Q09. Install actually went very well. I do, though have two issues that I hope others have seen a work around for. Here is issue #1: ======================== Whenever I did a backup (just about every time I ... 1 Jan 2010 18:28
Help! I need to find poorest performing mutual funds.
I've converted a lot of money from IRA to Roth and need to pay for the resulting income tax bill by selling some of my non-IRA investments. I have quite a bit of history in a number of mutual funds and need to figure out which ones have performed the worst for me; those are the ones I'll sell. This is not n... 1 Jan 2010 17:22
Can't match transactions manually resulting in duplicates.
The title pretty much says it all, Q2009 deluxe and now Q010 deluxe will NOT show the entire transaction list when I select "match manually" on a downloaded transaction. Earlier versions showed the whole transaction list and I could select the proper transaction which might be a bit different, such as one day ... 6 Jan 2010 08:22