From: Keith Snyder on
I upgraded from Q99 to Q2010 in XP, SP3. One minor complaint is that if the
old Quicken icon is pinned to the Start Menu, the install process does not
replace the icon with the new one. You have to change the icon manually,
with Q10 closed.

From: Robert Neville on
"Keith Snyder" <me(a)privacy.net> wrote:

>I upgraded from Q99 to Q2010 in XP, SP3. One minor complaint is that if the
>old Quicken icon is pinned to the Start Menu, the install process does not
>replace the icon with the new one. You have to change the icon manually,
>with Q10 closed.

I noticed that as well - but since the icon hasn't changed, the only thing I had
to change was the text.