From: Keith Snyder on
When I start Q10, the tool bar isn't shown. I have to go to View, uncheck
Show toolbar, then check Show toolbar again.
I display the Account List at startup.

Whassup?

From: John Pollard on
Keith Snyder wrote:
> When I start Q10, the tool bar isn't shown. I have to go to View,
> uncheck Show toolbar, then check Show toolbar again.
> I display the Account List at startup.

I can reproduce that behavior, if I have the Quicken Preference, "Start in
Full-Screen mode" checked (in the "Startup preferences/Startup Actions"
dialog). If you want the Toolbar visible, don't "Start in Full-Screen
mode".

--

John Pollard

From: Keith Snyder on