First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Online Transfer
Using Q2009, I'm trying to set up an online transfer and scheduled transaction between Wachovia bank accounts. When trying to create a scheduled transaction, Quicken does not have an option for "online transfer" under delivery method or payment method. How do you set up the scheduled transaction to automatica... 14 Jan 2010 21:22
Q08 Tax Report Date Problem
I am working on my taxes, and when I call up the "tax schedule report" it comes up titled "Tax Schedule - Current Year" date range "Yearly" and "current year" but the report is always 1/1/2008 - 12/31/2008. I have to manually select a date range of 2009 (for example) to get any other year. I looked at the rep... 15 Jan 2010 17:10
Fixing Bad Match with Online Security
If a security in your Quicken portfolio is mis-paired with an online security, there's an easy fix. Edit the security and unclick "Matched with online security". Go to the Online center, select the Financial Institution and account containing the security, and click the Holdings tab. Click Compare to Portfol... 14 Jan 2010 13:31
Transfer account from one quicken file to another?
Is there any way to transfer checking account information from one quicken file to another? I tried exporting/importing, but the available export format (QXF) doesn't match any of the available import formats (QIF, QFX). (Quicken H&B 2010) ... 17 Jan 2010 10:31
CD Account
Should a CD account at my Credit Union Bank be entered into Quicken as an investment account or as a savings account? Setting up Quicken 2010 Premier on a new computer and still a bit uncertain about some things such as this. Gordon ... 13 Jan 2010 13:10
Q10 - Getting the fields in the Portfolio view to fill in.
I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to get the Portfolio View fields to fill in. Only one of my securities show the Morningstar rating and the Industry YTD. All other 5 securities show the Shares, Day Close and Day Gain/Loss(%) but the other fields show a zero or blank. For example the Day Change is bla... 13 Jan 2010 02:11
Quicken 2010 - ImportRestore Data Question
Just moved from XP computer to Windows 7 computer. Installed Quicken from CD onto Windows 7 computer. Still have Quicken running on previous computer. Made back up of data file, and moved this file to Windows 7 computer. Pasted file into Quicken folder. Now I'm stuck... cannot seem to open the data file.... 12 Jan 2010 19:39
Reconciled items
I recently set up Quicken Premier 2010 and Turbo Tax on my new computer. I still have MS Money 2010 and H&R Block active on my old computer. I intend to keep these running in parallel until I've finished my tax returns, and maybe longer, if need be. I imported my MS Money file into Quicken and all went well. Then... 13 Jan 2010 10:54
Quicken online downloading
Will Quicken keep letting me download transactions online,or will thwy discontinue it like Money did ? -- Dell Inspiron Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net --- ... 13 Jan 2010 07:36
This 1 weird tip works for flattening the belly 07299
www.fantastic-body.com Some of my greatest progress in life has come by listening to my elders. Wisdom often comes with age. Well in this case, fatloss wisdom comes with really, really... REALLY old age. I'm talking Fred Flintstone-age. But once I saw how it works, it made perfect sense to try it my... 11 Jan 2010 16:28