From: desgnr on
Will Quicken keep letting me download transactions online,or will thwy
discontinue it like Money did ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

From: R. C. White on
Hi, desgnr.

WHICH Quicken?

Intuit - like Microsoft - is a business, not a charity. They will continue
selling and supporting Quicken as long as it continues to be profitable.

When customers (that's you and me) stop buying in sufficient volume to keep
Quicken making money, Intuit shareholders will demand that the company's
directors and management DO SOMETHING! What will they do then? We'll have
to wait and see.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

From: jslcr1 on
On Jan 12, 8:18 am, "desgnr" <des...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Will Quicken keep letting me download transactions online,or will thwy
> discontinue it like Money did ?
>
> --
> Dell Inspiron
> Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
> 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
> Windows Vista Home Premium SP1
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...(a)netfront.net ---

Here is a link that will answer your question. Or at least try to.

http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/buying-and-billing/discontinuation/3875.html

They usually discontinue the download capability after 3 years.