From: jg70124 on
Is there any way to transfer checking account information from one
quicken file to another? I tried exporting/importing, but the
available export format (QXF) doesn't match any of the available
import formats (QIF, QFX).

(Quicken H&B 2010)
From: CSM1 on
"jg70124(a)gmail.com" <jg70124(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:0da505f9-5b3b-
468c-a53d-ce1bf6e7cd99(a)v7g2000vbd.googlegroups.com:

> Is there any way to transfer checking account information from one
> quicken file to another? I tried exporting/importing, but the
> available export format (QXF) doesn't match any of the available
> import formats (QIF, QFX).
>
> (Quicken H&B 2010)

Don't you have a QIF Export and Import option?

I do have in Quicken Deluxe 2010.

I have QIF format in Export and I have QIF as a choice in Import.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
From: jg70124 on
On Jan 14, 1:31 pm, CSM1 <nom...(a)nomoremail.com> wrote:
> "jg70...(a)gmail.com" <jg70...(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:0da505f9-5b3b-
> 468c-a53d-ce1bf6e7c...(a)v7g2000vbd.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Is there any way to transfer checking account information from one
> > quicken file to another? I tried exporting/importing, but the
> > available export format (QXF) doesn't match any of the available
> > import formats (QIF, QFX).
>
> > (Quicken H&B 2010)
>
> Don't you have a QIF Export and Import option?
>
> I do have in Quicken Deluxe 2010.
>
> I have QIF format in Export and I have QIF as a choice in Import.
>
> --
> CSM1http://www.carlmcmillan.com
> --

Weird. I did not have a QIF export function when I posted the
question. But I do now, after a reboot and a Quicken upgrade.