From: minx on
Just moved from XP computer to Windows 7 computer.

Installed Quicken from CD onto Windows 7 computer. Still have Quicken running
on previous computer.

Made back up of data file, and moved this file to Windows 7 computer. Pasted
file into Quicken folder.

Now I'm stuck... cannot seem to open the data file.... Data file is called:

Turbo Dogg's Quicken Data.QDF

I tell Quicken to open this file, and nothing happens....

What am I doing wrong?

Should I be "importing" the file? File>File Import does not give me the
option to import a .QDF file

I've also tried "restore" and the message says Quicken cannot restore the file
because it is currently open. Select a different file....

From: minx on
Nevermind! All solved. Restored from the flash drive where I transferred the
file. All is well. I move on to another program!