From: AR on
Using Q2009, I'm trying to set up an online transfer and scheduled
transaction between Wachovia bank accounts. When trying to create a
scheduled transaction, Quicken does not have an option for "online transfer"
under delivery method or payment method.

How do you set up the scheduled transaction to automatically put the online
transfer in the check register?

Thanks in advance.

Art

From: Zaidy036 on
On 1/14/2010 5:36 PM, AR wrote:
> Using Q2009, I'm trying to set up an online transfer and scheduled
> transaction between Wachovia bank accounts. When trying to create a
> scheduled transaction, Quicken does not have an option for "online transfer"
> under delivery method or payment method.
>
> How do you set up the scheduled transaction to automatically put the online
> transfer in the check register?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Art

I do it on Wells Fargo - Wachovia's web site:
https://onlineservices.wachovia.com/auth/AuthService?action=presentLogin&url=https%3a//onlineservices.wachovia.com/NASApp/NavApp/Titanium%3faction%3dreturnHome

Not in Q.

Eric