From: Richard Zalewski on
How do I find out how to record the purchase of a variable annuity? I can
download the value but have to enter it manually into my portfolio.

From: John Pollard on
Richard Zalewski wrote:
> How do I find out how to record the purchase of a variable annuity?

> I can download the value but have to enter it manually into my
> portfolio.

Your comment seems self-contraditory.

In all likelihood, your "annuity" is not a publicly traded security; so
you have two possibilities: if your fianancial institution downloads to
Quicken, you should be able to get transactions and prices from their
downloads.

Otherwise, you will have to enter the transactions and prices manually.

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

Pages: 1
Prev: Online Transfer
Next: Intuit Abandoning Quicken