First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Q2008P Startup Issue
A few days ago, there began appearing a dialog window on startup that says: "Would you like to update Quicken now." The title bar says "Quicken Update." There's a checkbox in the dialog with text: "Never update on Quicken startup again." There are two buttons, Update Quicken and Cancel. So far, I've only ch... 10 Jul 2008 18:34
Problems Downloading Citibank Credit Cards
It looks like Citibank is falling apart from where I stand. We have always had problems downloading their credit card charges into Quickbooks, but at least they had an 800 number for web site support with people who could resolve the problem with their server and reset it. Now they have closed down that supp... 3 Jul 2008 21:45
Solution...Re: Q08 advisory...."You Should use two transactions......"
Solution.....Did a ShtSellX on the 0.646 shares, and the share balance was brought down to 0.00, closure. Don't understand why a short sell would do this, but the math seems to work. Anybody have any insights in why this worked, appreciate a reply. Cheers, Jim jimlarkey_REMOVETHIS_(a)voyager.net says... ... 28 Jun 2008 13:43
spin off
How is the allocation of cost basis made upon a spin off? blair Favrot ... 15 Apr 2008 21:53
OL-297-A error with Fidelity NetBenefits
Hi all, I am experiencing online errors trying to connect to my Fidelity 401- k account for last several days. Nothing changed on my end and all troubleshooting did not help wit the problem. Is anybody else having the same issue? Thx in advance, YuriW ... 11 Apr 2008 08:41
Cash Ballance Issue
Using Quicken 2008 Home & Business on Windows XPsp2 I created a 401K mutual fund account. Each paycheck (which includes Gross pay and all deductions) includes a transfer to this 401K Fund. All the transfers for this first quarter are already entered and I'm trying to reconcile the account. It appears that t... 2 Apr 2008 12:51
expanding titles/column data
I've just upgraded to Quicken 2008 Deluxe. When I look at my account window, I would like to expand (widen) specific columns (ie Payee, category, etc). Most user interfaces will allow you to go up to the title bar and drag the column to a new width using the mouse. I can't seem to do this with Quicken 2008. ... 31 Mar 2008 19:19
updating Capital One
Am I the only one having trouble updating my Capital One credit card accounts using the update function in Quicken? For the past year it worked flawlessly, but the past several weeks I keep getting: "During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [CC-501]. Quicken encountered an error wh... 23 Nov 2007 00:31
Quicken 2004 on Vista
I am trying to install Q2004 on Vista and I am getting the following; "The following files did not self-register or unregister 1. C:\program files\quicken\qwapp.dll The specified module could not be found 2. C:\program files\quicken\qwinver.dll The specified module could not be found" Then when I try to... 27 Jul 2007 11:24
Default data file location - Quick H&B 2007
My software programs are on Drive "C" in Program Files. Conventional. My data files [for each program ] are kept on Drive "D". Thus I can back up that drive - only - and protect all of my data. Quicken H&B 2007 stores all data on Drive "C". I can't find any option to place the data file(s) anywhere else. Sear... 3 Jul 2007 10:20