From: Comcast Usenet on
Solution.....Did a ShtSellX on the 0.646 shares, and the share balance
was brought down to 0.00, closure.

Don't understand why a short sell would do this, but the math seems to
work. Anybody have any insights in why this worked, appreciate a reply.

Cheers,
Jim

jimlarkey_REMOVETHIS_(a)voyager.net says...