From: Will on
It looks like Citibank is falling apart from where I stand. We have
always had problems downloading their credit card charges into Quickbooks,
but at least they had an 800 number for web site support with people who
could resolve the problem with their server and reset it. Now they have
closed down that support group, and the new web site support group knows
nothing about Quickbooks and refuses to help with those problems.

Attempts to download from the Intuit server fail with code OL-205. We
watched the traffic with a network sniffer, and it's very clear that the
requests get to the Intuit server, and the server does respond back with
that code. There is no firewall or network connectivity issue between our
Quickbooks installation and the Intuit server.

Anyone else seeing this?

P.S. I realize this is a Quicken group, but I think Quicken has a similar
feature that uses Citibank cards as well?

--
Will

From: The Streets on
"Will" <westes-usc(a)noemail.nospam> wrote in message
> It looks like Citibank is falling apart from where I stand. We have
> always had problems downloading their credit card charges into Quickbooks,
> but at least they had an 800 number for web site support with people who
> could resolve the problem with their server and reset it. Now they
> have
> closed down that support group, and the new web site support group knows
> nothing about Quickbooks and refuses to help with those problems.
>
> Attempts to download from the Intuit server fail with code OL-205. We
> watched the traffic with a network sniffer, and it's very clear that the
> requests get to the Intuit server, and the server does respond back with
> that code. There is no firewall or network connectivity issue between
> our
> Quickbooks installation and the Intuit server.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> P.S. I realize this is a Quicken group, but I think Quicken has a similar
> feature that uses Citibank cards as well?
>
> --
> Will

I've been getting OL-301-A "financial institution has rejected your request
...."
errors from Citi cards for the last week or two. Interestingly, in spite of
this
error my recent payment got downloaded.

From: Gordon on
I use Quicken 2008 and have not had any issues with Citibank. I have
3 different credit cards all linked with a single login. On occasion
when I have had issues with Citi (or anybody else) one solution is the
remove and then reinstall the online updating settings.

From: Mark Hood on
"The Streets" <streetsj.no.spam(a)sprintmail.com> writes:
> "Will" <westes-usc(a)noemail.nospam> wrote in message
> > It looks like Citibank is falling apart from where I stand. [...]
> > Attempts to download from the Intuit server fail with code OL-205. [...]
> I've been getting OL-301-A "financial institution has rejected your request
> errors from Citi cards for the last week or two. [...]

I've been getting this OL-301-A error lately as well, but I presumed
that was because my Quicken Credit Card was being transferred from
Citi to Chase.

Are you folks using the Quicken Credit Card? I was notified about a
month ago that Citi was no longer supporting Quicken downloads, and
that the Quicken Credit Card business had been bought by Chase. I
just got the new cards in the mail a few weeks ago and Quicken
integration is supposed to be implemented by Chase on July 2.

-- Mark
From: The Streets on
"Mark Hood" <invalid(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> "The Streets" <streetsj.no.spam(a)sprintmail.com> writes:
>> "Will" <westes-usc(a)noemail.nospam> wrote in message
>> > It looks like Citibank is falling apart from where I stand. [...]
>> > Attempts to download from the Intuit server fail with code OL-205.
>> > [...]
>> I've been getting OL-301-A "financial institution has rejected your
>> request
>> errors from Citi cards for the last week or two. [...]
>
> I've been getting this OL-301-A error lately as well, but I presumed
> that was because my Quicken Credit Card was being transferred from
> Citi to Chase.
>
> Are you folks using the Quicken Credit Card? I was notified about a
> month ago that Citi was no longer supporting Quicken downloads, and
> that the Quicken Credit Card business had been bought by Chase. I
> just got the new cards in the mail a few weeks ago and Quicken
> integration is supposed to be implemented by Chase on July 2.

I am not using a Quicken credit card - just a Citi group MasterCard.
Haven't heard anything about no longer supporting downloads.
Again, one interesting thing is that I do seem to be getting the downloads
in spite of the OL-301-A error.
BofA stopped daily downloads of my Visa card transactions some time
ago -- I now only get them once a month. One reason that card is my
last choice for purchases.