From: LAH on
Am I the only one having trouble updating my Capital One credit card
accounts using the update function in Quicken? For the past year it worked
flawlessly, but the past several weeks I keep getting: "During the last
online session, Quicken encountered an online error [CC-501]. Quicken
encountered an error while updating your accounts as the result of an error
on the Quicken server. The Quicken team has been notified of this error and
is working to resolve it."

Today I talked with a customer service representative at Capital One. She
said the Capital One web site was being changed but I should be able to
update through Quicken later today. So far, no luck. Considering I've had
this problem for several weeks now I'm not very optimistic.

From: Bob Wang on
I haven't been able to update Capital One for about a week.
I logged in just a few minutes ago, and the web site has changed for me.
I can now link my Capital One cards under one login.
Can't get Express Web Connect to work, but Web Connect is working for me
now.

Bob

From: Oilcan on
Thank goodness they are the no hassle credit card. Capital One sometimes
work for me - sometimes not. I usually have to deactivate Express Web
Connect and reestablish it. I haven't been so lucky this time.

Oilcan

From: Edward on
LAH wrote:
> Am I the only one having trouble updating my Capital One credit card
> accounts using the update function in Quicken? For the past year it worked
> flawlessly, but the past several weeks I keep getting: "During the last
> online session, Quicken encountered an online error [CC-501]. Quicken
> encountered an error while updating your accounts as the result of an error
> on the Quicken server. The Quicken team has been notified of this error and
> is working to resolve it."
>
> Today I talked with a customer service representative at Capital One. She
> said the Capital One web site was being changed but I should be able to
> update through Quicken later today. So far, no luck. Considering I've had
> this problem for several weeks now I'm not very optimistic.

I received a message when I logged in, explaining that I had to
deactivate the automatic downloads, then reactivate. Mine is working
fine now.
From: Oilcan on
I disabled and reactivated. It still could not find an Account to do
Express Web Connect (which is what I had before their upgrade). It did
establish a Web Connect - which is really a hassle. Less of a hassle to
me - I avoid using their card.