From: Meebers on
Q09H&B, started to notice a cash balance difference between what Q was
saying and what my brokers Web site/monthly statements were saying. I
suspect it is the way my brokers website downloads my transactions?. When I
receive a dividend and entry is made into a line giving the date, the action
as "ReinDiv" and the security name. No $ amount # shares etc. The
following line entry action is "bought" will all the # shares, price etc and
a subtraction from the cash balance. i.e. Cash bal = $100. Div = $25,
buy=$25 cash bal should remain @ $100 but cash bal=$75.00. What is the best
way to "fix" this or is it a download/entry problem.

From: Meebers on
Got a hold of the "brokerage" this morning, (Ameritrade) found out that they
were aware of the problem. I traced the errors starting back to 4/1/09, of
all days. Their tech support said they are working on it and turned it over
to their quicken team.??? 6 months...geeez! The work around for me is to
delete all the "buys" that were a part of the ReinDiv entry.