From: Diver4242 on
I have Quicken 2008 Deluxe R9 on Windows XP and I have a grant of
RSUs (Restricted Stock Units) and I think this is a pretty new thing,
I don't see it in Quicken. Is there a way to record these or do I have
to go to Q09?

I was nervous about going to Q09 because Q08 works great and I read
here a while ago about problems with data conversions (I have many
years of data in my file) and bugs, etc. I assume there have been
fixes by now to make it more stable though, but I also imagine Q10 is
not far down the road (not that I'd grab it right away, not an early
adopter, once bitten twice shy).