From: Ty on
Quicken 2006 H&B

I just started contributing to a flex spending account at work and I am
trying to get it to work on Q 2006 H&B. I've already gone through editing
my Paycheck, but my flex contributions are not showing up in the income/tax
related reports in Cash Flow Center and Financial Overview/Tax tab. I did
notice when I had Q 2005 (upgraded last week) that it had the same issue.

For those whose flex contributions are categorizing correctly to
_FlexContrib, did you use the Paycheck Wizard or did you use a regular
split entry for your paychecks?

I also noticed that the Tax Line Item for _FlexContrib is just a regular
"W2: Salary or wages, self". Is this correct? I figured there would be
amore

Thank you very much.

--
email: merlotbuzz [at] yahoo [dot] com