From: Margaret on
Yesterday morning, I saw some reporting they'd gotten the R3 update.
I'm still waiting, have done *many* OSUs, and I still haven't been
offered the update. In the past, I've always gotten it after a few
tries, certainly by the next day.

I know this update isn't all that thrilling, but....

How many others are still waiting for the update? Have you gotten it
yet RC?

Thx and Regards,

Margaret
From: Don in San Antonio on
On Nov 14, 5:52 pm, Margaret <twokat...(a)gmailx.invalid> wrote:
> Yesterday morning, I saw some reporting they'd gotten the R3 update.
> I'm still waiting, have done *many* OSUs, and I still haven't been
> offered the update.  In the past, I've always gotten it after a few
> tries, certainly by the next day.
>
> I know this update isn't all that thrilling, but....
>
> How many others are still waiting for the update?  Have you gotten it
> yet RC?
>
> Thx and Regards,
>
> Margaret

I've been looking for it too, but no luck. From what I read there may
be a Home and Business R3, but nothing for Quicken for Windows. I
have one email from Quicken Support that says Quicken 2010 R3 will be
released in late November.
Regards,
Don
From: Andrew on
Don in San Antonio wrote:
> On Nov 14, 5:52 pm, Margaret <twokat...(a)gmailx.invalid> wrote:
>> Yesterday morning, I saw some reporting they'd gotten the R3 update.
>> I'm still waiting, have done *many* OSUs, and I still haven't been
>> offered the update. In the past, I've always gotten it after a few
>> tries, certainly by the next day.
>>
>> I know this update isn't all that thrilling, but....
>>
>> How many others are still waiting for the update? Have you gotten it
>> yet RC?
>>
>> Thx and Regards,
>>
>> Margaret
>
> I've been looking for it too, but no luck. From what I read there may
> be a Home and Business R3, but nothing for Quicken for Windows. I
> have one email from Quicken Support that says Quicken 2010 R3 will be
> released in late November.
> Regards,
> Don

As Margaret knows, I did receive it last week. In my ABOUT QUICKEN, it says
I am running "Quicken 2010 Premier Release R 3".
As it fixed my biggest bug-a-boo (allows overwriting of backups), for me, it
was indeed "thrilling'.
Is it possible it was released to those folks who bitched via the quicken
website??

At any rate, isn't there that manual method to receive fixes assuming it's
posted for that method?

Regards -

- Andrew

From: Tod on
On Nov 14, 5:52 pm, Margaret <twokat...(a)gmailx.invalid> wrote:
> Yesterday morning, I saw some reporting they'd gotten the R3 update.
> I'm still waiting, have done *many* OSUs, and I still haven't been
> offered the update.  In the past, I've always gotten it after a few
> tries, certainly by the next day.
>
> I know this update isn't all that thrilling, but....
>
> How many others are still waiting for the update?  Have you gotten it
> yet RC?
>
> Thx and Regards,
>
> Margaret

I gather only a few people got the opportunity as the release was made
in error:
http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/using-quicken/patches-and-updates/7556.html

It'll be interesting to see of those who did get it, got the final
R3.
From: Margaret on
Tod wrote:

> I gather only a few people got the opportunity as the release was
> made in error:
> http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/using-quicken/patches-and-updates/7556.html
>

> It'll be interesting to see of those who did get it, got the final
> R3.

Thanks for pointing to that URL, Tod! I'd also looked for the manual
update, but of course, R3 wasn't there. I was wondering if perhaps the
patch was recalled, as one was some years ago IIRC. :-)

Regards,

Margaret