From: charliech on
>On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:57:23 -0800 (PST), TomYoung <sombodee(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi all:
>
>For something like 7 -10 days now attempting to update my credit card
>info via One Step Update has resulted in an error in Quicken. The
>error has flip-flopped between "Quicken knows about the problem and is
>working on it" or "Your Financial Institution has added either a new
>page to their web site or a pop-up window that requires your
>attention." Today it's the CC-508 error (FI added a new page) but
>I've been all over the Chase site, downloaded transactions directly
>from Chase into Quicken, but sure as heck haven't come across a new
>page or pop-up that, when responded to, cures the problem.
>
>The only thing I can think of is that Chase has moved the Wamu
>checking account info (I had no credit card w/WAMU) over to the Chase
>site, but the checking account info is showing up fine when I log into
>Chase.
>
>Any guesses as to what's going on here?
>
>TIA.
>
>Tom Young

I don't have a checking account with Chase, but 2 credit cards. They
had an update over the weekend and on Sunday I had a problem
downloading cc transactions. I emailed them and received a really
quick response saying they were aware of the problem and had fixed.

I tried my cc transactions again and everything worked fine. I did
not have to change anything in Quicken. I don't normally use one step
update, but mainly use "Online" and download from individual
organizations. Maybe you can try the download via "Online" and see if
that helps.

Charlie

Pages: 1
Prev: Quicken Fonts