From: Nemo on
I upgraded to Q 2010 about a month ago. Since then, the Main problem is that
the cost basis of my money funds in three accounts differs from the market
value of the money funds. Tech help said to copy, validate, then recalc.
That fixed the problem for a day or two, but the next download from Schwab
showed more discrepancies between cost basis and market value for the money
funds again (but not in Schwab's numbers, just in my Quicken), and required
another copy, validate, and recalc. It's getting very annoying.

Anyone else with similar problems?

nemo