From: infodex on
Can anyone recommend a book on Quicken 2010 Home & Business? I don't
see anything on Amazon.
From: LauraL on
infodex(a)mindspring.com wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a book on Quicken 2010 Home & Business? I don't
> see anything on Amazon.

The closest I see on Amazon.com is "Quicken 2010 for Dummies" by Stephen
Nelson. The description does include references to payroll and small
businesses so this might work for you.
From: infodex on
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:25:24 -0400, LauraL <invalid(a)sample.invalid>
wrote:

>infodex(a)mindspring.com wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a book on Quicken 2010 Home & Business? I don't
>> see anything on Amazon.
>
>The closest I see on Amazon.com is "Quicken 2010 for Dummies" by Stephen
>Nelson. The description does include references to payroll and small
>businesses so this might work for you.

I checked the index in the "Look Inside" feature, and it at least
mentions invoices, though there is no mention of "Home & Business."

Dummies books tend to be pretty superficial, but it may be my only
option.

I've been using Q&B for years and years and have yet to find a book
about it. Odd.
From: Jerry Boyle on

<infodex(a)mindspring.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:25:24 -0400, LauraL <invalid(a)sample.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>infodex(a)mindspring.com wrote:
>>> Can anyone recommend a book on Quicken 2010 Home & Business? I don't
>>> see anything on Amazon.
>>
>>The closest I see on Amazon.com is "Quicken 2010 for Dummies" by Stephen
>>Nelson. The description does include references to payroll and small
>>businesses so this might work for you.
>
> I checked the index in the "Look Inside" feature, and it at least
> mentions invoices, though there is no mention of "Home & Business."
>
> Dummies books tend to be pretty superficial, but it may be my only
> option.
>
> I've been using Q&B for years and years and have yet to find a book
> about it. Odd.

Have you tried Help -> Quicken Help -> Contents tab?

It reads pretty much like a book, has a pretty decent Business section, and
best of all it's free.

From: Laura on
infodex(a)mindspring.com wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:25:24 -0400, LauraL <invalid(a)sample.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> infodex(a)mindspring.com wrote:
>>> Can anyone recommend a book on Quicken 2010 Home & Business? I don't
>>> see anything on Amazon.
>> The closest I see on Amazon.com is "Quicken 2010 for Dummies" by Stephen
>> Nelson. The description does include references to payroll and small
>> businesses so this might work for you.
>
> I checked the index in the "Look Inside" feature, and it at least
> mentions invoices, though there is no mention of "Home & Business."
>
> Dummies books tend to be pretty superficial, but it may be my only
> option.
>
> I've been using Q&B for years and years and have yet to find a book
> about it. Odd.

There is also a Users manual entry under Help that might also give you
additional information.