From: John Callaway on
I have just install 2010 and have release 2. After I update my
accounts I get a message to update to the latest version. I run the
update then I get a message that says "sorry this update doesn't apply
to your current version." It does not complete the update. Any
suggestions?

JPC

From: jslcr1 on
On Apr 11, 9:33 am, John Callaway <jca...(a)erols.com> wrote:
> I have just install 2010 and have release 2. After I update my
> accounts I get a message to update to the latest version. I run the
> update then I get a message that says "sorry this update doesn't apply
> to your current version." It does not complete the update. Any
> suggestions?
>
> JPC

Go to he following site and download the update that is there.

Message when Updating Quicken 2010: "Was not complete..."
Updated: 3/09/2010 | Article ID: 7568
http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/using-quicken/patches-and-updates/7568.html

After you download the update and before you install it make sure
Quicken is not running, turn off any firewall and antivirus. Make sure
you backup or make a copy of your data file before you make any
changes.
Reboot when finished. This is just something I do.