From: Chris Willing on
My slacksub for 13.1 just arrived in Australia. Interestingly, the package
has a postal sticker with "Swisspost CH - 8010 Zurich Mulligen" on it. Thats
the long way round from Brentwood (or wherever).

chris

From: Danno on
Chris Willing wrote:

> My slacksub for 13.1 just arrived in Australia. Interestingly, the package
> has a postal sticker with "Swisspost CH - 8010 Zurich Mulligen" on it.
> Thats the long way round from Brentwood (or wherever).
>
> chris

Oh, those meddling Swiss. This aggression will not stand.
Perhaps the overseas post sorter thought it was destined for Austria?

--
Slackware 12.2, 2.6.27.7, Core i7 920, GeForce 8400 GS
RLU #272755