From: Clark Smith on
I have just upgraded to Firefox 3.6.6 using the official patch to
Slackware 13.1. One of the things that I have noticed is that Firefox
crashes immediately on trying to print, or print preview, anything.
Anybody in this forum noticed this in their environments as well?
From: Richard Herbert on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:28:51 +0000, Clark Smith wrote:

> I have just upgraded to Firefox 3.6.6 using the official patch to
> Slackware 13.1. One of the things that I have noticed is that Firefox
> crashes immediately on trying to print, or print preview, anything.
> Anybody in this forum noticed this in their environments as well?

No problems here, but thanks for the heads up on Firefox 3.6.6 being
available. I'm viewing Flash videos that were heretofore unplayable, and
the About box is finally legible. I don't know if it's relevant, but did
you update ghostscript too?

--
Richard Herbert
Registered Linux user 14329
From: Clark Smith on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:47:15 +0000, Richard Herbert wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:28:51 +0000, Clark Smith wrote:
>
>> I have just upgraded to Firefox 3.6.6 using the official patch to
>> Slackware 13.1. One of the things that I have noticed is that Firefox
>> crashes immediately on trying to print, or print preview, anything.
>> Anybody in this forum noticed this in their environments as well?
>
> No problems here, but thanks for the heads up on Firefox 3.6.6 being
> available. I'm viewing Flash videos that were heretofore unplayable,
> and the About box is finally legible. I don't know if it's relevant,
> but did you update ghostscript too?

Yes.

Pages: 1
Prev: md5sum problems