From: trs80 on
Does anyone yet make a TB Flash memory in a 3.5" drive physical format. If
so, could you pass on a reference? The interface would need to support
about at a 400MB/s sustained rate. I can work with any interface such as
Fiber Channel or whatever .
thanks for any tips

From: KCB on

"trs80" <trs80(a)YAHOO.COM> wrote in message
> Does anyone yet make a TB Flash memory in a 3.5" drive physical format.
> If so, could you pass on a reference? The interface would need to support
> about at a 400MB/s sustained rate. I can work with any interface such as
> Fiber Channel or whatever .
> thanks for any tips

The capacity is there, although your requested throughput is not:
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/solid_state_drives/ocz_colossus_series_sata_ii_3_5-ssd

This one has better sustained read/write, but is PCI-E:
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/solid_state_drives/ocz_z_drive_m84_pci_express_ssd

From: trs80 on
thank you very much. I will look at it closely
thanks again!