From: Robert Redelmeier on
In csiphc Robert Myers <rbmyersusa(a)gmail.com> wrote in part:
> On Feb 2, 1:45�pm, Robert Redelmeier <red...(a)ev1.net.invalid> wrote:
>> Why be so limited? �PhD Myers �makes a good foil.
>>
> The cloak of the master of French grammar and nineteenth
> century French poetry falls away.
>
> Actually, the French intelligentsia have always had a
> taste for gutter brawling.

LOL! Fantasies.

Once you know the truth, lies are more informative
than the mere repetition of what is already known.
The misdirection reveals the liar's mindset.

-- Robert R

From: Robert Myers on
On Feb 4, 8:25 am, Robert Redelmeier <red...(a)ev1.net.invalid> wrote:
> In csiphc Robert Myers <rbmyers...(a)gmail.com> wrote in part:
>
> > On Feb 2, 1:45 pm, Robert Redelmeier <red...(a)ev1.net.invalid> wrote:
> >> Why be so limited?  PhD Myers  makes a good foil.
>
> > The cloak of the master of French grammar and nineteenth
> > century French poetry falls away.
>
> > Actually, the French intelligentsia have always had a
> > taste for gutter brawling.
>
> LOL!  Fantasies.
>
> Once you know the truth, lies are more informative
> than the mere repetition of what is already known.
> The misdirection reveals the liar's mindset.

Do you imagine that your denigrating messages to me and about me say
nothing about you? Something in the Bible about this situation. I'm
sure you know the passage.

Robert.