From: Stanislaw Halik on
Deepak Surti <dmsurti(a)gmail.com> writes:

> I have posted 2 articles related to continuations based upon my
> understanding.
>
> http://deepaksurti.com/lisp/cont/sketch.html, which is an introduction
> to the concept via a sketch (or a model).

I kind of like delimited continuations. It's easier to implement
coroutines with them, also they're more predictable. I think they can be
made into full-powered continuations with „THROW”/„RETURN-FROM”.

Also, CPS-transformation is kind of inefficient, Python (the language,
not the compiler) and C# went the correct route and implemented
coroutines as a special form only available in „define-generator”
functions, so not everything in the call stack has to be
CPS-transformed, only the tail of the „yield” expression.

--
polscy Lispnicy, łączmy się -- #lisp-pl na freenode
Lisp stuff: <http://tehran.lain.pl>