From: Deepak Surti on
Hi,

I have posted 2 articles related to continuations based upon my
understanding.

http://deepaksurti.com/lisp/cont/sketch.html, which is an introduction
to the concept via a sketch (or a model).

http://deepaksurti.com/lisp/cont/dft.html, an application of that
sketch to an example.

I am keen to go deeper into this topic. So if you could go through it,
and let me know your feedback,
it would be great. Any further pointers are also welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Deepak Surti
From: Stanislaw Halik on

> I have posted 2 articles related to continuations based upon my
> understanding.

There's something wrong with your CSS, in quoted code on
<http://deepaksurti.com/lisp/cont/sketch.html> i see for instance:

| bda (v) (+ 3 v))

instead of:

| (lambda (v) (+ 3 v))

as you've intended.

--
polscy Lispnicy, łączmy się -- #lisp-pl na freenode
Lisp stuff: <http://tehran.lain.pl>
From: Deepak Surti on
On Sep 14, 4:20 pm, Stanislaw Halik <stha...(a)test123.ltd.pl> wrote:
> > I have posted 2 articles related to continuations based upon my
> > understanding.
>
> There's something wrong with your CSS, in quoted code on
> <http://deepaksurti.com/lisp/cont/sketch.html> i see for instance:
>
> | bda (v) (+ 3 v))
>
> instead of:
>
> |         (lambda (v) (+ 3 v))
>
> as you've intended.
>
> --
> polscy Lispnicy, łączmy się -- #lisp-pl na freenode
> Lisp stuff: <http://tehran.lain.pl>

Could you let me know what browser are you using?

Things work fine only on IE8, Firefox, Safari for my website.

Anyways thanks for letting me know.

Regards,
Deepak
From: Alessio Stalla on
On Sep 14, 2:14 pm, Deepak Surti <dmsu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 4:20 pm, Stanislaw Halik <stha...(a)test123.ltd.pl> wrote:
>

> > > I have posted 2 articles related to continuations based upon my
> > > understanding.
>
> > There's something wrong with your CSS, in quoted code on
> > <http://deepaksurti.com/lisp/cont/sketch.html> i see for instance:
>
> > | bda (v) (+ 3 v))
>
> > instead of:
>
> > |         (lambda (v) (+ 3 v))
>
> > as you've intended.
>
> > --
> > polscy Lispnicy, łączmy się -- #lisp-pl na freenode
> > Lisp stuff: <http://tehran.lain.pl>
>
> Could you let me know what browser are you using?
>
> Things work fine only on IE8, Firefox, Safari for my website.

Firefox 3.5 on Windows here. Same problem. It seems that's the margin-
left: -60px in #content .src-code pre that screws it up.
From: Deepak Surti on
On Sep 14, 6:54 pm, Alessio Stalla <alessiosta...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > There's something wrong with your CSS, in quoted code on
> > > <http://deepaksurti.com/lisp/cont/sketch.html> i see for instance:

> > > instead of:

> > > as you've intended.
>
> > > --
> > > polscy Lispnicy, łączmy się -- #lisp-pl na freenode
> > > Lisp stuff: <http://tehran.lain.pl>
>
> > Could you let me know what browser are you using?
>
> > Things work fine only on IE8, Firefox, Safari for my website.
>
> Firefox 3.5 on Windows here. Same problem. It seems that's the margin-
> left: -60px in #content .src-code pre that screws it up.

I have now fixed this. Yes it was the negative right margin which was
the culprit.

Unfortunately when I tested with FF and Safari on my mac before
publishing
yesterday, things worked fine. And even IE8 on my Win laptop did not
cringe.
But then I tested on FF in Ubuntu (under VBox) and I could see that.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Regards,
Deepak
 |  Next  |  Last