From: Dan Tabla on
Hi all,
I had the intention to create a VBA program/script that:

Step1. Calls a "FindAll" dialog (user can view and make the best choice out
of the founded elements)

Step2. When user closes the "FindAll" dialog, my UserForm1 should show up
and run different Sub() using the last value that "FindAll" dialog selected.

My problem is that I can't use the "FindAll" dialog because the focus is on
the UserForm1 because it showed up lately.

UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T USE OTHER "FIND" DIALOG.
IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD APPRECIATED BECAUSE I REALLY NEED IT!

This is my bad coding under Module1:

Sub scula()

Application.CommandBars.FindControl(ID:=1849).Execute

UserForm1.Show

End Sub
From: OssieMac on
Hi Dan,

Try one of the following.
In Design mode set the ShowModal property to False

Or when showing the userform

UserForm1.Show False

or
UserForm1.Show vbModeless 'Same as False

--
Regards,

OssieMac

From: Dan Tabla on
thank you so much Ossie for your help! Your answer made me happy for the rest
of the day! I really need it that to work!

Do you think is possible to switch from a value to another in
"FindAll" dialog and have their value updated every time in the UserForm2?