From: pkn on
We have a workbook with multiple worksheets. Many users view and add data.
Now when we open the workbook, there are two excel files attached. First
file called filename:1 and second file called filename:2. How do we "undo"
this? Just want one workbook.

Thanks.
From: Luke M on
This was created by going to Window, new window. To get rid of it, close one
of the workbooks (not all of Excel, just the one workbook) and save.

As an fyi, this view is handy when you want to compare different sheets in
the same workbook, either by Alt-tabbing back and forth, or using the
Window-arrange feature.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M