From: Rick Rothstein on
It is kind of hard to know what to tell you without seeing your code...

Did you put the suggested code **inside** the loop?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Mike S on
On 6/23/2010 8:16 PM, Viper900 wrote:

> I have tried the methods you guys suggested. All that shows in the label is
> the last
> entry. i want to see the changed as the program iterate the loop.
>
> thanks

Please post your code. Did you use a label refresh? And how long does
the operation take to complete on each item. Try putting a sleep 1 after
the label refresh and see if that makes any difference.

From: Kevin Provance on

"Viper900" <Viper900(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:
:
: I have tried the methods you guys suggested. All that shows in the label
is
: the last
: entry. i want to see the changed as the program iterate the loop.

Okay, so you know how to code a loop to iterate through a directory, but
cannot understand how and where to place a label line of code?

Why not just tell us where you stole the code from so we can look at it,
because I'm not believing you wrote it yourself.

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Viper900 expressed precisely :

> I have tried the methods you guys suggested. All that shows in the label is
> the last
> entry. i want to see the changed as the program iterate the loop.

What you missed was the advice to call the label's Refresh method.

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Bob Butler has brought this to us :
> "Viper900" <Viper900(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Why is my browser telling me this is not a trusted site, it had never done
>> that before today.
>
> Because your browser recognizes that MS can't be trusted? <g>

He must be using Chrome.

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT