From: Teri on
I've got 2 instances of Internet Explorer running in my processes...I'm
running XP Home Edition and IE 8. When using a process viewer my startup
information on one of them is "C:\Program Files\Internet
Explorer\iexplore.exe" SCODEF:1160 CREDAT:14340 while the other one is
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" . I've never seen 2 of
them running before...
From: Leonard Grey on
The other is for the tab recovery feature, which is new in IE 8.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Teri wrote:
> I've got 2 instances of Internet Explorer running in my processes...I'm
> running XP Home Edition and IE 8. When using a process viewer my startup
> information on one of them is "C:\Program Files\Internet
> Explorer\iexplore.exe" SCODEF:1160 CREDAT:14340 while the other one is
> "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" . I've never seen 2 of
> them running before...

Pages: 1
Prev: invalid registry entres
Next: Win 32 Services