From: Mike L <Mike on
Ever since I've installed SP1 on my 2003 servers I get an error message when
trying to RDP in. The error is "You do not have the proper encryption level
to access this session". I have changed all the settings for RDP on the
server and even installed the latest version of RDP on my computer (XP Pro).
If anyone knows a work around or a fix please let me know, Thx!
From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
Which encryption level have you configured on the server, in Terminal
Services Configuration - rdp-tcp connection - properties - general?

Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBM?= <Mike L(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on
17 jun 2005 in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: