|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services Printing
I am wondering if anyone can tell me a good HP Laserjet Printer for an XP Pro Client that will connect to Server 2008 R2 remote desktop services. I purchased a new HP Laserjet 2035 but it is not compatible with Server2008 r2. I am looking at the HP 2055n but would like to know what people have had success with ... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
Remote desktop services printing and application problem
Hi! I installed a windows server 2008 R2 and remote desktop session host. I have all users running with users right. I have one printer installed via tcp/ip printer protocol on the server. Its a bizhub C353. The printing works fine with administratoraccount, but when I try to print with a user it says that I ... 3 Jun 2010 12:19
Hi Moncho
Hi Moncho, Please advice how do you go back to use printer redirection in 2003. I have just upgraded by servers from 2003 to 2008 SP2 and i am facing the same printing slowness issues which is bugging everyone right now. moncho wrote: On 5/24/2010 12:35 PM, Joe wrote:I have not found a hotfix for this a... 2 Jun 2010 01:11
Terminal Slow at frist connect
Hi, We use a Windows 2008 server as a terminal server and somting strange is going on. When the server is idle (nobody is logged in) connecting to the server is difficult. When try to connect with a client, the server does not respond. After trying three times (waiting for the timeout), the server responds. ... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
TSE Publish Applications
Hello I have a 2008 member server with TSE implemented, I installed RemoteApp Manager to publish applications through RDP file. The issue: the implementation of the RDP file I am asked to install a self signed certificate specific TSE server (the validity of this certificate is 6 months), I have not found a... 1 Jun 2010 13:06
RDS Host automatically generates self signed certificate
Hello, I am testing a new RDS environment on Server 2008 R2. I configured an RDS Host server, and then a second server as the web and gateway for the host. I published apps, and I believe the web and gateway are functioning, but I have a certificate issue with my host. Because I planned to do all of the S... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Win 2008 R2 Terminal Server - zipped folder
Hi IT-Fans, I´m local Administrator on a Windows 2008 R2 Server Machine... If i try to Zip a folder on the C-Drive, i get this warning message: windows cannot create the compressed (zipped) folder here? do you want it to be placed on the desktop instead? Strange - I´m Domain-Admin > all members of this gro... 31 May 2010 11:58
Reloading terminal server
I have to do a repair or re-install of a Windows 2003-based Terminal Server. Is it possible to do this from a standard Windows 2003 Server CD? I'm not sure the original TS CD can be located. Thanks. ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 17:05
Unable to take normal RDP session of remote system with administr
Hi, In our LAN we are unable to take normal RDP session of remote system with administrator ID showing error "The remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server client access licenses available for this computer. Please contact the server administrator" but at the time able to take conso... 28 May 2010 12:40
RDC Error: You do not have access to logon to this Session. (XPSP2
Here's the problem - Users (standard Domain Users in Active Directory) can connect to the VPN, fire up Remote Desktop and connect\logon to their machines here at the office on the first try, no problems at all. Upon finishing up and selecting the "Logoff" option, the Remote Desktop session on their end closes as ex... 27 May 2010 18:11
Multiple Logon problem with session broker
Currently situation -our environment exists of 2008 R2 Servers - 3 Remote desktop session host servers - 1 Remote desktop session broker (different server) Using DNS round robin 1 FQDN name - 3 server ip's Problem: When connecting to the remote session host, DNS Round Robin picks one of the 3 session h... 25 May 2010 06:57
Printing Differences between Windows 2008 SP1 and SP2
I have two Windows 2008 Terminal Servers on identical hardware one of them with SP1 (We will call this one TS1) installed and the other with SP2 (We will call this one TS2) installed. I have the same applications installed on each server with the same configuration, so that the only differences between the two... 25 May 2010 10:14
Could-based/Hosted/SaaS Terminal Services or Citrix solution?
I've been searching Google for a paritcular type of service and I must be doing something wrong because I'm not locating the resources that I'm searching for or maybe they just don't exist at this point so I'm asking for help from the community and hoping that there are some really knowledgeable folks here that can... 22 May 2010 04:06
Default Domain Name login defaults to local computer name
There is a simple solution to this issue. The connection will use whatever selection was last used to log into the Console session. If you are physically at that server, or run the "MSTSC /admin" command it will change the default login location to whatever you select when you log in. Simple fix: Log into the ... 20 May 2010 17:14
Desktop / Taskbar not visible when auto-launched program closed
Hi, I have a VPS-hosted WS2003 server configured for terminal services. I want an Excel workbook to launch when certain users connect to the server and have successfully configured per User configuration to achieve this. My problem is that when the user is finished and closes down the Excel application, he is ... 20 May 2010 07:18
RDS - using IE8, cannot change security
Hello, I'm trying to configure IE8 for RDS users. I'd like to set the Security settings while I'm logged in as an end user (or better yet, globally) so that the SSL cert is accepted (self signed) and IE allows scripts (turned off as the IE is on a Windows 2008 RDS server). But when I try to do so for some use... 19 May 2010 18:17
retain "clear type" setting
how do I make it so that if a user checks Clear Type in Effects under Windows Appearance settings, it retains that setting. It's a Windows 2008 TS. Thank you. ... 20 May 2010 13:55
Replace multiple files with another file
Hi all, I have a situation as follows: - Lots of user profiles on a Terminal Server (Win Server 2003 Standard). - A considerable portion of profile desktops have a file called whataver.lnk. - I have a new whatever.lnk file which I need to replace all occurrences of the existing one with on the server. Wh... 21 May 2010 06:14
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11