From: John on
Hello,

I'm trying to configure IE8 for RDS users. I'd like to set the
Security settings while I'm logged in as an end user (or better yet,
globally) so that the SSL cert is accepted (self signed) and IE allows
scripts (turned off as the IE is on a Windows 2008 RDS server).

But when I try to do so for some users, the Security Sites area is
grayed out with the Sites icons that have a Key next to them
(Internet, Local Intranet, Trusted, Restricted). Therefore, I cannot
change the settings, and the user cannot access OWA.

Anyway to fix this? I don't understand why some users have this
issue, while others don't.

Is there a way to globally input a trusted site and SSL cert for all
RDS users?

John