From: Orson100 on
Hi, I have a VPS-hosted WS2003 server configured for terminal services. I
want an Excel workbook to launch when certain users connect to the server and
have successfully configured per User configuration to achieve this.

My problem is that when the user is finished and closes down the Excel
application, he is confronted with a blank desktop and no task bar (CTRL-ESC
not working).

This in itself is not an issue but my issue is how the user can log off the
session safely if he has no access to the Log Off button in the task bar.

Any advice or workarounds much appreciated.
Orson.
From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Hi,

You can instruct the users just to close the terminal session, and set the
timeout limit for the disconnected session, for example for 2 minutes.