From: Gopal on
Hi,
In our LAN we are unable to take normal RDP session of remote system with
administrator ID showing error "The remote session was disconnected because
there are no Terminal Server client access licenses available for this
computer. Please contact the server administrator" but at the time able to
take console session.Please let me if any answers.

Best regards
Venu
From: Soo Kuan Teo [MSFT] on
What is the Windows version of Terminal Services are you running?
What is the licensing mode is it being set?

From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Normally there are only 2 administrative terminal sessions allowed if the
computer is not a Terminal Server. When you are connecting as a console you
are taking session of another administrator and it works fine, but you cannot
connect in a normal mode because the sessions are being used. If you want
your client to be able to connect to the TS you have to promote that server
to be a Terminal Server (depending on your OS it is done differently) and
install TS Licensing Server with the TS CALs installed.