First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Windows 2008 x64 SP2 & R2 RDP Networking Issue
Hi All, I have a networking related issue on my windows 2008 SP2 x64 & R2 terminal servers here you are the details: All the terminal servers are DELL M605 Blade servers with 32 GB RAM and two quad core AMD processors. The first server is working well with windows 2008 SP2 Enterprise 32 bits and with a b... 7 May 2010 13:24
TS08 works great under two cores but crashes with eight
Hi All, Host: CentOS 5.4 64 bit Guest: Windows Server 2008 SP2 32 bit as a Terminal Server (TS) Virtual Machine: Virtual Box 3.1.6 Over the weekend I upgraded my motherboard and processor: Old: Xeon 5130 (2 Cores) Supermicro MBD-X7DVL-E-O motherboard two cores assigned to the VM New: X... 6 May 2010 11:57
TSwebaccess does not show the applications
We have a windows2008 R2 and terminalsserver running. Clients can connect to tswebaccess but sometimes the users can logon to tswebaccess but they don't see any applications. In the log of the win2008 server there is an error: There are no applications available on de server. Check if the server is a terminal... 12 May 2010 03:44
How to determine if server 2008 is set up as terminal server
Is it possible to programmatically check whether a Windows Server 2008 has the role "terminal services"? VerifyVersionInfo always returns true when checking VER_SUITE_TERMINAL, no matter if the role ist set or not. With Windows server 2003 I used to look up "fDenyTSConnections" in "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentCon... 7 May 2010 06:44
How long does your ws2008 ts take to log someone on?
Hi All, I have two terminal servers. A 2003 (32 bit) and a 2008 sp2 (32bit). The 03 logs you in in about 2 to 3 seconds. The 08 logs you in in about 2 to 5 minutes. And the CPU max's at between 97% and 100% while the users are logging in. Is this normal for 08 TS? How long does your 08 take to log user... 5 May 2010 16:03
How long does your ws2008 ts take to log someone on?
Hi All, I have two terminal servers. A 2003 (32 bit) and a 2008 sp2 (32bit). The 03 logs you in in about 2 to 3 seconds. The 08 logs you in in about 2 to 5 minutes. And the CPU max's at between 97% and 100% while the users are logging in. Is this normal for 08 TS? How long does your 08 take to log user... 6 May 2010 14:17
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 14:56
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 14:56
Multiple TS Licensing Servers One Domain
Can you have redundant TS Licensing Servers in one domain? Should both servers be enabled using the same licensing keys? -- W ... 5 May 2010 00:39
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 00:39