First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Preparing paste information popup
I have the same problem. Even if I try to cancel it, if pops up again. How can I get rid of this. ... 14 Apr 2010 09:56
Terminal Server 2003 (32 bit) with 64 bit (client - win7) print drivers
All, I have an sbs 2003 server environment with two windows 2003 Terminal servers. Recently, a few clients have purchased new Windows 7 desktop computers. 64 bit computers. I am now running into a problem where they can not print while in a TS session. I tried to install the appropriate (64 bit) printer dr... 14 Apr 2010 08:47
Remote TS shadowing - disconnects the session when connected.
Hi Thanks for your reply.... The remote sessions just logs the user out. Eg You try to shadow copy a TS session to help a user out. YOu locate the session using TSADMIN. Right click to start the REmote Control session. You connect to the remote session and within seconds the remote sesion just logs the user o... 14 Apr 2010 01:09
Shut down thin client after logging off terminal server
Is there a way through group policy or scripts to shut down a thin client when they close the terminal server session? I want to have them log in and a certain program starts from the server, when they exit that program from the terminal server I would like to have the thin client shut down so if they need to ge... 16 Apr 2010 16:14
Only admin users can print from just one program
Help! I just upgraded a TS from ws2000 to ws2003. Works great, except that one single program (Process Pro) that everyone uses will only print for certain users. All admin users can print through the program. If you open any user's desktop, he can print with EVERY program, except the one everyone needs to use... 13 Apr 2010 16:14
Need to limit cores a user can use
Hi All, I just upgraded a Terminal Server (TS). I now have an i7 with eight cores. Problem: when TS users kick off certain tasks, such as printing, ALL eight cores get max'ed and no one else can use the system. How do I limit the cores any one user (except admin) can use? Many thanks, -T ... 13 Apr 2010 13:58
TS Web versus remote web workplace
Does anyone have an idea of how the two services compare in terms of ease of use and performance? ... 19 Apr 2010 07:26
Remote Dekstop Services: Network Path Not Found Error
hello. I have the following environment. 2003 domain, all 2003 file servers 1 2008 r2 RDS (terminal services) server. Out of the blue, the 2008 server can no longer access 2003 file servers via netbios host names. This has happened to many different 2003 file servers, not just one. A reboot always fixes t... 12 Apr 2010 18:10
Restrict Desktop Options for Non admin users without Active Di
Scott, If this server is not port of the AD Domain, you can use local policy. ... 12 Apr 2010 03:46
local administrator to Terminal Server can not install program
One of our local administrators on a terminal server is having program installation issues. He is able to Rdp into the Tserver but when he tries to install the program via Install mode, he is denied the ability to install it. He has installed other programs before in this manner. The only difference is that... 11 Apr 2010 14:34