First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Term Server w2k3 sp1 effects
I apolgize in advance if this has been covered. The problem is so complex that I can not seem to query it properly.... This is an old problem that I worked around - but can no longer work around. I had Server 2003 and Term Server running perfect. Along came SP1 and any new user I created would no longer allow ... 20 Mar 2010 19:59
How to move 2003 ts licensing server to different hardware
I am decommissioning the windows 2003 terminal server that currently is also my licensing server. I am licensed for user cals, not device cals. What is the procedure to change the licensing server to another machine ? do I deactivate the current one and then activeate the new one or do i just activate the ne... 18 Mar 2010 01:36
Moving Documents and Settings Path
Is there a supported procedure to move the default profile path from C: to another partition on a Terminal Server running Windows Server 2003 Standard R2? Thanks ... 19 Mar 2010 09:19
printing in branc office
Hi, I need advise with the following situation: We have a main office and 2 branch offices. Everybody works via RDP on terminalservers in the main office. So in the main office we have 2 terminalservers (loadbalancing) and our printserver on which all networkprinters are installed and configured. In one b... 30 Mar 2010 11:39
Terminal Service Farm in Windows 2008 R2
Hello folks!! I have configured a Terminal Service Farm with three server, I have follow the microsoft documentation. I have tested the configuration with local computer of my lan and they work fine, I can see with the farm balanced the load and reconnect session disconnected. But my problem is the remotes br... 3 May 2010 20:57
Problem with DCOM app. running on console session
On a Windows Server 2008 we are hosting a home made server application. Clients from other machines connect to this server using DCOM. The application on the server runs on the console session. This is all working fine, until an admin connects to the console session using RDP. Well it is still working while the ... 6 Apr 2010 22:05
RDSH via RDWEB - No composition when using RDWEB
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had this problem, which is 'composition' works when connecting to RDSH via a Gateway, or directly to RDSH, but when connecting via RDWEB using the 'Remote Desktop' icon then 'composition' is off. I have even tried editing the RDP file in 'C:\Windows\Web\RDWeb\Pages\rdp' and a... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
Network Printer
Hi! I read on the internet that windows 2003 Terminal Server can redirect network printers but it is not doing it with my HP Laserjet 2055dn. The Driver is installed on the Terminal Server. If i share this printer then it is being redirected but we need to use it as a network printer for everybody. Any Solu... 16 Mar 2010 22:07
RD Gateway Setup
Testing RD Gateway as following: Win7 ---1--> ISA2006 ---2--> RDGW ---3---> RDSH Connection 1 : HTTPS Connection 2 : HTTPS Connection 3 does not need HTTPS Possible to setup connection 3 in this way, special setup for it? ... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
Windows 2008 SP2 Terminal Server hangs
Hi, I have two terminal servers using Windows 2008 Server SP2 that hang randomly, sometimes once a day, and at least two or three times a week. When it hangs, users can not close their sessions or can not open it, and connected users can not work anymore. For example : when the RDP session starts, the user is... 16 Mar 2010 13:58