First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
New users do not get list of available network printers on TS
Server: Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise SP2 (x86) Client: All .RDP clients Servers (3) get shared network printers via GPO at Startup using "pushprinterconnections.exe". This has been running fine for five years. All that changed is the server was re-booted last weekend before and after running MS Updat... 30 Mar 2010 11:39
change global file associations on win2k3 terminal server...
Help!! I can't seem to be able to change the global file associations for .jpg images from MS Photo Editor (which sucks) "Windows Picture and Fax viewer" on a global level. Users can change it themselves, but the association is lost at next logoff/logon again... I logged on as administrator and changed it -... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
Win2003 Server, Remote Desktop Question
I would like to allow two users to connect to my Win03 Server via Remote Desktop. I can connect to the server via RD but I'm also in the administrator group. I've added each user to the Remote Desktop User Group. Only I can connect. Is there another setting that I'm missing? My understanding is that using RD I... 29 Mar 2010 17:00
Event ID 1500 and 1508 in TS
We have TS running on w2k3 std. After about 28 sessions, user gets error on insufficient resource when loading profile and the session ended. None of the non-admin users can log on since then, even for users able to logon previously. The error also appears as EventID 1508 and 1500 in event log as Windows cannot ... 29 Mar 2010 20:20
Remote to the console session in 2008 R2?
Hello, You used to use remote desktop /console and /admin for the old versions of Windows server. I don't know how to do it to connect to the console session with Windows 2008 R2. ... 28 Mar 2010 15:42
Two users, same logon, get which session prompt
WS08-R2 Hi All, I have a client who uses our TS. They have two computers. (Vista home 64 bit -- ye gads!). When they exit their app, Terminal Services Manager shows them as "disconnected". They use the same account and logon. Problem: if both of them have logged in on the same day, then both disconnect, ... 5 Apr 2010 09:24
Remove Terminal Server Cals
I just purchased 40 ts cals for 2003. I had them activated yesterday. However I messed up and had them installed as per user instead of per device. I was told I have to remove the CAL's before they will add the new ones back as device cals. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks so much! ... 27 Mar 2010 16:34
Add Second 2003 Terminal Server License Question
I currently have 1 Windows 2003 TS with Citrix Metaframe on top of it. The Terminal Server License server (35 TS user cals) is running on another server. I would like to add a second 2003 Terminal Server (without Citrix) to my environment. Will the second TS be able to use the existing license server and find i... 27 Mar 2010 16:34
Dynamics ax 2009 TS/RDS RemoteApp and Outlook
We are looking to use a Terminal Service (Remote Desktop Services) farm using 2008 R2 to run the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 client software. One issue I have is how to integrate Outlook 2007 with this. We do not want Outlook used on the TS/RDS server farm if we can help it and keep the farm as Dynamics AX clie... 30 Mar 2010 18:25
disabling printer redirection by default
I found the group policy edit that allows me to disable printer redirection when RDPing to the a Terminal server. However, because out client has corporate users outside of the main office they need to print locally when connection to the terminal server via RDP. The bad thing is, we also have users who are bra... 26 Mar 2010 08:02