From: boe on
Hello,

You used to use remote desktop /console and /admin for the old versions of
Windows server. I don't know how to do it to connect to the console
session with Windows 2008 R2.

From: Dave Patrick on
This article may help.

Changes to remote administration in Windows Server 2008
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947723

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional